Thursday, March 27, 2008

Flickr Stuff

We've been getting some feedback about the pictures on Norah's Flickr page saying that it's hard to see the new photos because they are all in one set. Well, they're not anymore! I just went through and updated Norah's Flickr Page so that it's easier to navigate. (For you Flickrites... I just separated the Norah pictures into a bunch of sets and then threw them all into a Norah Photos collection. The link takes you right to the collection where you can view all the sets available.)

Rach, Norah and I all keep a link to her album on the right hand side of the blogs. Feel free to take a look if you want to.

Oh, and if you want me to send you email reminders when we post new pictures, just send me an email saying so, and I'll put you on a list of people to email when we put up new photos. I'll also toss up a new post every time we put up photos telling folks to take a look if they want to.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, let me know.

By the way, we just posted half of the Utah photos. We'll put the rest up when we get back to Wheeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to receive an email when you have new pics up!
Julie Johnson