Friday, October 24, 2008

Update coming soon!

I have an update coming soon... there is a ton to write about, so it's going to take me a while to get it posted. While I'm workin on uploading it, you can enjoy this long boring video of Norah and I. This is a little glimpse into what mornings are like in the Elek house. We finish breakfast, and Norah and her dad sit at the kitchen table for a few minutes before we walk out the door and head to day care. Just like my dad I and I used to do in the mornings... it's pretty much the best thing ever.

Anyway, if you're family or a close friend, you might enjoy the movie. If you're anyone else, it'll probably bore you to tears. Sorry... hopefully the upcoming, and probably very long, update won't suck.

Oh, and Norah has a post on her blog... she's pretty bad at updating, I know. She's been grounded as punishment.

4 comments:

Carrie Babcock said...

She is so silly. Was that a "dad" I heard her say?

Joshua said...

@ Carrie: I think it might have been. She says Dadadadadadada and Mamamamamama and Uh. Oh. (I put the periods there because she says it like it's two words. Uh.... Oh.)

It's never predicatble, and I don't think she has any idea that the sounds mean anything. So, I haven't been able to get them on camera really. So, there you go.

@ Tim: Norah misses you too... so when are you coming to Chicago? Or I should say, when are we coming to Madison, because you guys were here last.

Joshua said...

Uh, I said predicatble. I meant predictable.

Tim and Deane said...

Oh Timmer, I agree. I miss you ALL so much. Makes my heart ache. Thanks so much for the videos and pics and updates and news.....