I feel like I haven't been good at updating, because I haven't been good at updating. So here's a quick one for you.
1. My quarter is almost over. Classes were amazing, and really hard this time. I had a lot more work than usual, and am still trying to grind my way through what they say is the hardest part of Hebrew. I'm done on Friday.
2. Rach and I are thinking about getting a dog. We'll see. I want a Border Terrier, but I think they're too expensive. We'll see.
3. Norah still is not talking. I hope she starts using words soon, I don't know when I should start to worry, but the doctor was worried months ago, and she hasn't really made any progress since then. We'll see.
4. My brother Tim has a new website, much to his chagrin I'm sure... though I realize I don't really know what that expression means. (Warning, some of the images might disturb more sensative viewers, and one or two probably wouldn't make it on broadcast TV.) Some of his old friends from work put this little thing together, and well, I thought some of you might enjoy it. Spread the word, let's get 10,000 Timheads by the end of the month... c'mon! We can do it!!!
5. I have to go study some more. Bye now!