Thursday, December 15, 2005

Had a Minute

I found a minute here (which is very rare this week) and figured I'd post a quick update on how things are going.

1. I am more busy now than I was when I was actually in college. I thought coming here and not having to take any classes, do any homework, study for any exams, or write any papers would give me more time. But discipling 17 students and trying to intentionally interact with more has made me very, very busy. Please, if you find time, and you are a pray-er, send a prayer up for some of the students I am working with:

Tommy
Luke
Pat
Trevor
Ben
Lionel
Nick
Shawn
Chris
Pradeep
Corrinne
Melissa
Matt
Wyatt
Micah
Adam K
Adam H

2. I love the relationship Rachel and I share. Traveling from Wheeling to Pittsburgh weekly has really cramped my time, but the time I get to spend with Rachel has been wonderful. I am loving this relationship, and look forward to growing more deeply with her.

3. I am planning a relief trip to New Orleans January 1st-January 8th. We are all finished with plans, and are just waiting for the day to come when we pick up the rental vans and drive down. I'll let you know how it goes while we are down there. If you would like to check in on the trip, there will be daily postings on the University's website. (www.wju.edu)

4. I can't wait for Christmas to come. (Because I won't be as busy.) I love my family, I love my friends, and I can't wait to be with everyone again. I miss you all MUCH more than I have said.

5. I have to go to Bible Study. Pradeep and I are leading the last one of the semester tonight on Eph 3:14-21. Then I'll do some rounds through the building, and at midnight we'll all head out to Denny's for the semester's last midnight Denny's run. Hopefully we'll gather a crowd.

That's about it. (Don't worry, I don't intend to use the blog as a journal very often, I just realized there are a lot of people in my life who don't know a lot about what's going on here.)

No comments: