Friday, June 16, 2006

Non-Political: Terrarium

For those of you who don't like the Political Posts:

I built a little indoor greenhouse yesterday! I don't know if you remember, but a while back, I tried to germinate some coffee seeds. The seeds ended up rotting. (I overwatered them, and the temperature was too cold to germinate them.) I decided yesterday to try to germinate some seeds again, so I built this little terrarium out of bass wood and a drop cloth. It's not a wonder of carpentry or anything, but I'm proud of it. Hopefully, the little seeds will end up sprouting, and I'll be able to grow some coffee beans!



3 comments:

The Once and Future Brian said...

Once you get these grown I'll take a grande quad iced 8 pump half caf 2 percent vanilla latte with whip and caramel sauce.

The Once and Future Brian said...

Wait, are you growing diet coke beans too? Sweet!

The Once and Future Brian said...

See, this is much better than any sort of political discussion.