Monday, March 05, 2007

New Orleans

We just got back from New Orleans yesterday. I was planning on updating my blog while we were down there, but we didn't have any internet access. I then wanted to update with pictures and things once we got home, but I managed to contract some kind of cold while we were down there and I went to sleep yesterday at 5:30 p,. I slept until a few minutes ago - 7:30 am. Now, I have to run to the office, and when I get back, I'm going to update to let you know what I thought.

For a quick synopsis: I was surprised at the amount of rebuilding, and I was surprised at the amount of work that was still not done. I'm both happy about the situation in New Orleans, and horribly disappointed in our Government. Let alone, I'm pissed that the President came down and all he did was talk to a Charter School and meet Brad Pitt. Ugh...

Anyway, more to come later.

No comments: