Sunday, July 15, 2007

It's a Girl!!!

We found out just before we left for camping, so Chronologically this should be under the camping post, but I wanted it to be the first thing people see when they come by. We went in for our sonogram and found out that we'll be having a GIRL!!!!!

That's right... a baby Girl! And just so you know, Rachel likes the color purple, I like green and orange.

Her name will be Norah, and I think she's beautiful. So... without further ado... here she is!

During the sonogram, we saw Norah stick her tongue out at us. Not even kidding. The technician even printed off the picture of it for us with an arrow by her tongue. It was so cool, we saw her sitting there, and then her mouth opened and we saw her tongue move out.

Hi Norah!

5 comments:

Jim Elek said...

I am so excited. Your baby looks just like the mailman though. I think Rachel and you need to have a talk.

Joshua said...

I think I need to have a talk with our campus mail staff... it could be anyone. We have so many student workers down there.... Grrrr....

Ryan said...

Joshua; really excited about the news...congratulations you guys!

I cannot go to tower city and not think of you tripping and falling on purpose Josh!

Lots of love

Anonymous said...

I thought of the perfect middle name for the fist grandchild in the Elek family...


JEREMY

that sounds perfect. Norah Jeremy Elek. So you can put that on the birth certificate when she is born, okay?

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, congratulations. Very exciting. All three of you will be in our prayers.