Monday, November 10, 2008

Ryan

Some of you may have noticed a pretty long running debate between a blogger named Ryan and myself. If you haven't you can pretty much ignore this post. If you have noticed it, I just wanted to take a minute to apologize for my part of that dialogue.

I have the bad habit of taking my opinions very personally. In the case of my discussion with Ryan, this is exactly what has happened. My responses have hurt his feelings on many occasions and I need to own the responsibility for that.

I will not comment on how I perceive the things that Ryan has said about me, because this post is really just me trying to make up for the way I have behaved and I ask that no one comment regarding his behavior. I have not been a loving person in the entirety of my dialogue with him, and if you have read those posts, I apologize.

I wish I could be more loving. I wish I could be more patient and accept everyone's opinions. Hopefully I will get better at this as I get older.

No comments: