Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Next Two Weeks

The next two weeks will see fewer and fewer posts on here, so be patient. Rachel and I are heading off to CCO training land in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania. We will be staying with the entire CCO staff at Geneva College taking classes, and playing lots and lots of racquette ball, bocci ball, ultimate frisbee, etc... etc... etc...

I'll post every now and then if I can. More than likely however, this will be my last post until June or so. In the meantime, I would love it if you guys could all help me. I am looking for a new car. (They towed my ol' and busted out of here a few days ago.) Rach and I have found a Nissan Maxima that we might be able to afford, but I'm not sure the dealer is going to come down on his price enough for us to get it. If you guys and gals have any suggestions on cars, it would be mighty helpful.

Well, I'm off to shave now. We're getting ready for church. We just got back from having a sleep over at Phil and Allie's!!! Complete with a movie, brownies, and ice cream sundaes! Man I LOVE growing up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you find someone who is looking to get rid of their car as a tax right off? They could always give it to CCO for your use. Then you get a car as part of your support. Wish I lived closer! I am thinking about getting rid of mine!

Katie said...

josh dont get a car from a dealer.. look in the ads and let me know what the deal is with them.. ill also see what he can find for you around here... youd just have to come down and get it. give me a price range and im sure steve can come up with something for you. trust me... this is his speciality.

Sean said...

Momma Elek, isn't syycujx a part of the body?
and Josh, two words... NEW YORKER

Katie said...

Hows giz? what did the vet say?