Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Funny Commercials

Um... I was recently looking at funny commercials online. (Wow. I'm a horribly intensely gigantic geek.) And I came across this Gem which I'd never seen before. It's a bit risque, but I don't think it's too over the top.

And here are a few more I thought were funny.

Ameriquest


John West Salmon
- Already saw it, but still funny.

Canal Plus - It's in French, but I laughed out loud.

Bento Kronen Light - another one where I laughed out loud.

Okay, last one. Ford's commercial in Thailand. Apparently, they don't know what monkeys look like, but this one reminded me of when I was a kid, so I put it in there.

2 comments:

Mom Elek said...

What the heck kind of primate was that in the Ford commercial? Maybe it was a cross between Godzilla and King Kong.

Poor Kiki the dog... That one made me sad. And that was stupid to put such a little dog on diet food. Makes about as much sense as feeding it to Gizmopheous.

My word verification is fbotmgx. In Balderdash it is "a fatal disease contracted from the bite or a scratch from a gigantic Japanese King Godzillas"

Alex said...

josh - thanks for the laugh! I needed that! I am going to have to post the hospital one at work :)